GEGO GPS for CARS OBD Device can be used on vehicles equipped with OBD II system (vehicles manufactured after 1996 in US and after 2000 in Europe).
What is OBD?
On-board diagnostics (OBD) is an automotive term referring to a vehicle's self-diagnostic and reporting capability. OBD systems give the vehicle owner or repair technician access to the status of the various vehicle sub-systems.
There is a DLC (Diagnostic Link Connector) on vehicles OBD II compliant. In general, the DLC is located in the driver or passenger cabin, from the edge of the dashboard on the driver side to the border of 300mm.
It is easy to touch by sitting in the driver's seat; the preferred location is within the area from steering post to the vehicle centerline.
Where to find it?
Where to find the OBD port depending on your car’s model
How to use GEGO App with GEGO GPS for Cars
- Download GEGO App from Apple Store or Google Play and create an account
- Add your GEGO GPS for Cars to your account
- Give a name and take a picture of your vehicle
- Select your subscription
- Define "Safe locations" like home, school or gym.
- Get your GEGO GPS for Cars location in real time
- Get notifications when GEGO moves